Are you looking to start a medical practice? 99MGMT has compiled the ultimate list of medical practice checklists, tips, and forms to help you get your business up and running!
One of the most important parts of running any kind of medical facility is making sure you comply with the various regulations the medical industry requires. Here are a few of our articles to help you lay a foundation for healthcare compliance in your practice:
- Basic HIPAA Compliance Checklist
- Guide to OIG Exclusion Lists - What Physician Owners Need to Know
- 11 HIPAA Technical Safeguards to Improve Healthcare Data Security
- 9 Crazy (And Expensive) Stark Law Violation Examples
- 13 HIPAA Social Media Guidelines & Online Compliance Tips
- What Is a HIPAA Security Risk Assessment & Why Is It Important?
A key aspect of running any business is marketing! You have to advertise your practice in order to attract and retain as many patients as possible. Check out these blogs for some tips for marketing your private practice:
- 4 Private Practice Marketing Tips to Help You Blaze Your Own Trail
- 10 Social Media Tips for Healthcare Professionals
- How to Increase Patient Volumes by Marketing to Millennials
- Using Google My Business for a Medical Practice? Here's Your Playbook
- The Top 3 Benefits of Using Social Media in Healthcare Marketing
Especially for smaller private practices, it can sometimes be difficult to balance working with patients and handling the day to day administrative tasks involved with running a business. Here are a few tips and suggestions to help take some of the administrative weight off you so you can spend more time with patients.
- 9 Tips on How to Select a Name for Your Medical Practice
- 4 Cost-Saving Tips to Control Medical Office Operating Expenses
- How to Start a Medical Practice in Texas [CHECKLIST]
- Average Medical Practice Overhead & How to Reduce Practice Expenses
- Private Practice Physician Contractor vs Employee: How to Classify
- 14 Pre-Employment Background Check Tips for Private Practice Owners
- What Does At-Will Employment Really Mean for Your Private Practice?
This ultimate list of tips, checklists, and forms should help you get started with your new private practice. Keep your eyes peeled for more information from the 99MGMT Blog!