Healthcare Financial Services for Private Practices
99MGMT provides independent physicians with strong internal controls backed up by a healthy system of checks and balances.
While we are responsible for cash management, banking, bank account reconciliation, accounts payable and customized financial reporting, our physician clients retain signing authority for all expenses.
Clients are required to select a licensed accountant who is be responsible for periodic independent review of the monthly financial statements. Your accountant will also file practice tax returns.
We meet with our clients monthly to review and discuss important metrics such as practice revenue, expenses and profitability.
Our financial services include:
- Verify invoice accuracy
- Code to general ledger account
- Prepare payment for physician signature
- Revenue management/internal controls
- Maintain all source documents
- Reconcile discrepancies
- Monitor daily deposits
- Reconcile bank statements
- Customized financial reporting
- Provision of income and expense statements
- Identification of trends in practice productivity
- Monthly productivity reports