Marketing Manager in Dallas, TX
FLSA Class: Exempt
Job Category: Administration
Reports to: Practice Administrator
Summary Description: Marketing Specialist is an active participant in creating and delivering design and marketing solutions for our physician clients and project teams. This role supports the overall marketing team goals and programs, while developing and coordinating design initiatives to ensure client success. The position applies discretion and independent judgement in performing work directly related to marketing of client operations.
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support short and long-term marketing and communications strategies for internal and external clients. Maintain client media content. Coordinate, execute, analyze and continuously improve marketing campaigns.
- Serve as the design hub and function like an agency by interacting with different business
functions delivering design materials that build brand engagement.
- Develop the visual assets used in a variety of creative projects, including presentations, sales
collateral, advertisements, signage, packaging and web and digital marketing efforts.
- Responsible for the design, layout, formatting, and preparation of marketing materials. Design
may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative, and graphic elements.
- Create traditional and digital advertising campaigns, primarily print and social media.
- Brainstorm, develop and conceptualize new and innovative ideas to contribute toward dynamic campaign initiatives while maintaining brand integrity.
- Edit client website content for SEO. Report Google Analytics performance.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and attend them to facilitate their success.
Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities.
- Conduct regular field marketing for clients as assigned.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical information based on the client
and their needs/demographics. Create SWOT analysis for clients.
- Assemble referral source reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing client practice information.
- Provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the
department’s activities. Support marketing executives, and other departments as needed, in
organizing various projects.
- Attend required meetings and participates in training programs as required.
- Understand and adhere to HIPAA policies, procedures and regulations to ensure and maintain
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Associate's degree required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Direct marketing, market segmentation, social media marketing, marketing research.
- Project Management. Ability to work on tight deadlines and multiple projects at the same time.
- Reporting Research Results.
- Understanding the customer. Ability to adapt to different visual styles, focusing on the look and
feel, colors, and consistent branding within graphics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to proof-read materials.
Professional client interaction.
- Drives throughout designated area utilizing personal transportation.
- Reliable transportation. Valid Texas driver’s license, automobile liability insurance, and driving
record acceptable to company.
License and Certifications: Valid Texas Driver’s License, automobile liability insurance, and driving record acceptable to company.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Mac applications, website builder programs, Internet.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
- Communications: Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Customer Service: Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Dependability: Responds to requests for service and assistance. Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Takes responsibility for own actions. Commits to doing the best job possible. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality.
- Planning & Organization: Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently. Plans for additional resources. Integrates changes smoothly. Sets goals and objectives. Works in an organized manner.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Use of Technology: Adapts to new technologies, Demonstrates required skills, Keeps technical skills up to date, Troubleshoots technological problems, Uses technology to increase productivity.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office and/or clinical environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and
fax machines. Work is typically indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to
stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Local travel
Other Duties: This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, standards or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.