Corporate Recruiter in Dallas, TX
FLSA Class: Exempt
Department: Human Resources
Job Category: Administration
Reports to: HR Manager
Summary Description: The Recruiter for Human Resources develops recruiting strategies in support of organizational staffing objectives of Ninety Nine Healthcare Management (99 MGMT). The Recruiter for Human Resources must be an experienced Human Resources (HR) Recruiter, responsible for the execution of recruitment strategies and timely delivery of qualified job candidates for assigned positions.
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ascertain recruitment requirements by evaluating organizational development plans.
- Confer with management to identify recruiting needs.
- Develop effective recruiting plans and strategies.
- Assess assigned positions to develop job descriptions and job candidate profiles.
- Review and clarify job specifications, competencies and skills required.
- Align job candidate profiles with staffing objectives.
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs, educational programs, etc.
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates.
- Organize college recruitment programs and job fairs. Attend recruiting events.
- Pre-screen job candidates.
- Review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers and clients appropriate.
- Inform candidates fully about the job and company.
- Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews.
- Verify references.
- Conduct background checks.
- Facilitate pre-employment testing.
- Manage all communication with candidates.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to managers.
- Manage applicant tracking system.
- Maintain accurate and current applicant data base.
- Extend offers of employment within company procedures.
- manage the job offer including negotiation and administration
- Draft rejection letters.
- Organize new employee orientation.
- Maintain recruiting metrics (cost per hire etc.).
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends.
- Ensure regulatory aspects of the full cycle recruitment process is compliant with federal and state legislation.
- Attend required meetings and participates in training programs as required.
- Understand and adhere to HIPAA policies, procedures and regulations to ensure and maintain patient confidentiality.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalency required.
- At least 3 years Electronic Medical Record/Patient Scheduling systems experience.
- Healthcare specific recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of general principles of recruiting.
- Experience in managing applicant data bases.
- Experience of applicant tracking systems.
- Experience in candidate sourcing solutions.
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation.
- Drives throughout designated area utilizing personal transportation. Reliable transportation required.
- Microsoft Office suite, Internet sourcing.
- Social networking sites.
- Applicant tracking systems and HRIS system.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
- Communications: Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Customer Service: Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Dependability: Responds to requests for service and assistance. Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Takes responsibility for own actions. Commits to doing the best job possible. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality.
- Planning & Organization: Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently. Plans for additional resources. Integrates changes smoothly. Sets goals and objectives. Works in an organized manner.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Use of Technology: Adapts to new technologies, Demonstrates required skills, Keeps technical skills up to date, Troubleshoots technological problems, Uses technology to increase productivity.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office and/or clinical environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and
fax machines. Work is typically indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to
stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Occasional travel is expected of this position. Required to drive throughout designated area utilizing personal vehicle. Reliable transportation required.
Other Duties: This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, standards or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.