Full time opportunity in a growing practice in Texas seeks a bright, energetic and friendly Physician Assistant/PA to work in a dynamic respected Pain Management practice setting in the heart of Dallas.
- Position is Monday-Friday 8a-5p. No weekends.
- A culture supportive of work/life balance.
- PA will treat 18-22 patients per day gradually with mostly age 50 and up. Willing to train in Pain Management with multi-modal approach with focus on excellent patient care.
- Good with EMR/technology –Using E-Clinical Works (ECW).
- Demonstrates excellence in the completion of patient history and physical exams and assessments appropriate to patient population.
- Demonstrates proficiency in charting of the history and physical and other notes on patient status in EMR.
- Ability to build rapport with patients, and maintain regular communication with patients, families, and primary care physicians as appropriate regarding progress and treatment plans.
- Excellent clinical, interpersonal, organizational skills and good team player.
- Ability to work independently is required
We offer a competitive salary with bonus structure with medical, dental, vision, 401K, CME, malpractice and PTO.
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Must hold a valid Texas PA license.
- Must hold Controlled Substance Registration and Federal Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Certification.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.