Marketing Manager in Dallas, TX
FLSA Class: Exempt
Job Category: Administration
Reports to: Practice Administrator
Summary Description: Summary Description: Oversight, leadership and general management of the marketing operations for multiple client practices. Markets client practices by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns. Supports marketing efforts of 99MGMT.
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages marketing activities for client practices. Researches and prepares market studies and strategic plans for new practices.
- Develops and implements marketing, advertising and patient satisfaction campaigns for each practice by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; preparing marketing budgets; and updating calendars.
- Meets regularly with practice managers and clients to review marketing efforts and develop marketing strategies. Provides regular reporting of marketing initiatives to clients and leadership.
- Conducts field marketing on a weekly basis, visiting current and potential referral sources. Markets alongside physicians and mid-level providers; works with providers to develop their marketing skills.
- Prepares month-end reports; analyzes monthly metrics and performance and reviews referral reports to assess impact of marketing efforts and make course corrections as needed.
- Researches competitive services by identifying and evaluating product characteristics.
- Plans meetings and events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Works with leadership on business-to-business marketing and brand management of 99MGMT as requested. Attends conferences and represents company at marketing events; assists with the coordination of marketing events and conferences as needed.
- Supervises marketing staff. Follows up on delegated marketing responsibilities to ensure completion and result.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Attends required meetings and participates in training programs as required.
- Understands and adhere to HIPAA policies, procedures and regulations to ensure and maintain patient confidentiality.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation
- Marketing Research
- Project Management
- Reporting Research Results
- Understanding the Customer
- Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning,
- Financial Skills
- Drives throughout designated area utilizing personal transportation
- Microsoft Office suite
- Mac applications
Supervisory Responsibility: Supervises marketing staff
- Communications: Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Customer Service: Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Dependability: Responds to requests for service and assistance. Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Takes responsibility for own actions. Commits to doing the best job possible. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality.
- Planning & Organization: Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently. Plans for additional resources. Integrates changes smoothly. Sets goals and objectives. Works in an organized manner.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Use of Technology: Adapts to new technologies, Demonstrates required skills, Keeps technical skills up to date, Troubleshoots technological problems, Uses technology to increase productivity.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office and/or clinical environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and
fax machines. Work is typically indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to
stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Regular travel is expected of this position. Required to drive throughout designated area utilizing personal vehicle. Reliable transportation required. Travels to events both locally and nationally as requested.
Other Duties: This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, standards or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.