FLSA Class: Non exempt
Job Category: Administration
Reports to: Sr. Marketing Manager
Summary Description: The Marketing Coordinator is an active participant in creating and delivering
solutions for our clients and project teams. Marketing Coordinators leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems. In particular, Marketing Coordinators are often engaged in developing customer insight, applying problem‐solving frameworks to client issues and supporting clients in change initiatives.
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical information based on the client and their needs/demographics.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Assemble referral source reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing client practice information.
- Help coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e‐mail and faxes.
- Update competition database by researching the market, creating SWOT analysis for potential and current clients.
- Help prepare mailers, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Help maintain client media content.
- Help to provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Provide additional administrative support across the organization and executive leadership team as required. Serves as receptionist by answering phones, directing calls, greeting visitors, and receiving mail and deliveries.
- Attend required meetings and participates in training programs as required.
- Understand and adhere to HIPAA policies, procedures and regulations to ensure and maintain patient confidentiality.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Associate's degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Project Management
- Reporting Research Results
- Understanding the Customer
- Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning,
- Financial Skills
- Drives throughout designated area utilizing personal transportation.
- Reliable transportation. Valid Texas driver’s license, automobile liability insurance, and driving record acceptable to company.
- Microsoft Office suite, Mac applications, Internet
Supervisory Responsibility: None
- Communications: Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Customer Service: Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Dependability: Responds to requests for service and assistance. Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Takes responsibility for own actions. Commits to doing the best job possible. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality.
- Planning & Organization: Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently. Plans for additional resources. Integrates changes smoothly. Sets goals and objectives. Works in an organized manner.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Use of Technology: Adapts to new technologies, Demonstrates required skills, Keeps technical skills up to date, Troubleshoots technological problems, Uses technology to increase productivity.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses
standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Work is typically indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Local travel
Other Duties: This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, standards or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Signature below indicates that this job description has been reviewed with the employee and that.